Living in the Lap of Luxury Without Breaking the Bank
Luxurious Downtown Vancouver Hotel: Hampton Inn Hotel
Vancouver aka Hollywood North is a city where you get what you pay for and quality doesn’t usually come cheap. Fortunately for you, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton, Downtown Vancouver breaks the mold. With award winning service, complimentary breakfasts, a free shuttle to anywhere in the downtown Vancouver core, and more; we’ve got you covered. But aside from accommodations, we have our own personal top 5 ways to live luxuriously for less:
- Happy Hours! – Want to see and be seen at Vancouver’s hottest restaurants and bars? Most happy hours occur from 3pm – 5pm and are a perfect way to relax after a day of shopping or sightseeing! Our favourite happy hour is at The Flying Pig in the trendy Yaletown district; don’t forget to try their Truffled Mac & Cheese for only $5!
- The Vancouver Art Gallery – Get cultured and go check out the Art Gallery Tuesdays after 5pm and admission is by donation! The gallery is over 80 years old and has over 10,000 permanent pieces in its collection. Remember to stop by the café and gallery shop on your way out!
- Catch a Concert! – There are tons of amazing concerts coming to Vancouver this summer, and with the Hampton just steps away from BC Place and Rogers Arena it’s easy walking to and from the venue. Whether you love The Eagles, Rush, Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake, or even One Direction; this summer has concerts that fit your musical taste.
- Harbour Cruises! – Don’t have the time to spend a week in Alaska? Hop aboard a Harbour Cruise for dinner and enjoy the view. Make it extra special by booking during the Celebration of Light and have the best view in the city! Unparalleled views, fantastic food, but still being able to sleep in a real bed instead of a cabin? What’s not to love?
- Book our Romance Package – Have a significant other who deserves some spoiling? Treat them to romantic night in and enjoy some special perks including your choice of red or white wine, plush robes, and a 3-course meal at our on-site restaurant, opening in October!
~Jennifer, Social Media and Marketing Intern