Rent a Bike for FREE!
You can rent a bike for free with a one night stay at The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Downtown Vancouver. Bicycle rentals are for a maximum of three hours per day and comes fully equipped with a Giant Bicycle for women or men, a lock for when you want to leave your bike behind for a moment, and a backpack with a map, and complimentary bottles of water.
Must see places to visit while you rent a bike include:
- Stanley Park – this must be one of the best places in the world to bike – well at least us Vancouverites think so! Stanley Park is North America’s third largest urban park and is an amazing spot to ride.
- Granville Island – whether your riding through or stopping to visit the market, the many amazing restaurants, or sit on a patio and have a beer, Granville Island is a must see in Downtown Vancouver!
- Gastown – go exploring in Gastown, Downtown Vancouver’s great old historic site with shops, restaurants, and amazing buildings! Be sure to bring your camera as the famous steam clock is a great place to take snap shots.
- Robson Street – riding down Robson Street is a great way to map out your shopping excursion or just a great way to get some exercise!
- Vancouver Aquarium – only a 10 minute bike ride away from the hotel, the Vancouver Aquarium is a great spot to visit while in Vancouver – and why not bike there! The scenic route once you pass the Downtown Vancouver core is well worth the ride. Lock up your bike, and head inside for a quick visit!